Quotify is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Quotify will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
Collecting Personal Information
Quotify will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
When you submit a profile personal information is supplied (such as name and address) in order for appropriate service providers to be matched to you.
Using and disclosing your personal information
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To use your address location and job profile to accurately match you with a service provider
- To provide your details to service providers so they may quote you on fulfilling the service request.
- To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services.
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis.
- For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Quotify group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider or other non-Quotify company or professional.
Quotify recognises the trust with which individuals provide personal information, and such information will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes without consent, except in exceptional cases when disclosure may be required by law or is necessary to protect the rights or property of Quotify, any Quotify group company, or any member of the public, or to lessen a serious threat to a person's health or safety.
Contact by Quotify
Quotify may contact individuals via telephone, SMS, email, post or any other form of electronic or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about updates, new Quotify products and services, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
- Quotify does not send advertising information without obtaining prior consent. If an individual receives communications from Quotify which they do not wish to receive, they may remove their name from the database either by:
- Contacting Quotify on the customer enquiry line 02-8005 3600
- Sending an email to email@example.com
Individual's right of access
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Quotify database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Quotify on the customer enquiry number 02-8005 3600 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
Information contained on the database may be amended anytime by logging into the "My Account" section and updating your information.
1. Information previously communicated to service providers for the purpose of proving a quote will not be updated.
Storage and security of personal information
Quotify will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. The information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. In some cases these facilities may be overseas. Quotify employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Quotify. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. Quotify will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
Quotify and links to other web sites
Quotify may provide links to web sites outside of the Quotify site. These linked sites are not under the control of Quotify, and Quotify is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Quotify web site.
Problems or queries
Funeral-Services gives you peace of mind
- Independent advice and information with your interest at heart
- Network of pre-selected providers ensuring high standards of care and professionalism
- Fast, simple registration process with local funeral providers contacting you.
- Products and services matched to your specific needs
- Checklists and FAQ's to help you make informed personal and financial decisions
Get FREE, no obligation estimates today.
Compare services quickly and easily.